- Direct translation from TM: Shoot & Recoil Engine with: the intense recoil bolt is activated in exact synchronisation as you fire by pulling the trigger with the recoil generated within the rifle receiver which is then transmitted to the whole body. In addition, the adoption of the auto bolt-lock system that will stop firing when the magazine is empty. This is a 416C that provides you with the realism of the operation and 'feeling' of the real rifle.
- Metal used in various parts such as the outer barrel, rail system and receiver: outstanding rigidity. Not only to produce the same weight and texture as the real thing but this give you a seriously strong and rigid rifle for safe and reliable use in-game.
- Reproduction in both style and function of the sliding stock features.
- Front / Rear Sight: Adjustable with the included adjustment tool, you can fine-tune the vertical and horizontal operation dials on each of the front and rear sights.
- The muzzle offers you various options: If you remove the muzzle flash hider, you can install 14mm reverse threaded muzzle specific options such as a silencer.
- Pressed steel magazine: 30rd capacity lo-cap, real size magazine that employs a steel outer case identical to a real one.
currently not available for this item
Any figures used are based on tests performed on the products when they are first listed. These can vary due to changes by the manufacturer, gas pressure, gas used and a number of other factors. All figures should be treated as an approximate guide and used for reference only.
All listed FPS are +/- 5% due to differences from rifle to rifle. If you require a guaranteed FPS, please add an upgrade/downgrade option on to your product (this may cost extra).
All images and product contents listed are based on checks performed when a product is first listed and may differ due to changes over time made by the manufacturer. This includes package contents in regards to any 'extras' provided e.g. Sample BBs.
We cannot offer an exchange on pyrotechnic devices due to device failure. We are unable to guarantee that the pyrotechnic device has been stored in a moisture free environment or used correctly in accordance with the manufacturers guidelines.
Unless otherwise stated, all products are sold singly.
No airsoft AEG is warrantied for use with an 11.1v LiPo or higher voltage battery at UK velocities (374fps or lower) unless specifically recommended on the product itself. Use of higher voltage batteries can cause failures and will negate any warranty implied or otherwise.
High quality BB pellets
Batteries and chargers a must for all electric guns
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Customers Who Purchased This Also Purchased The Following