RIF or Two-Tone

Your just starting to get into airsoft and you ask yourself what kind of gun can I get?

For anyone who is not currently registered in the UK as a UKARA member and is over the age of 18, you will want to purchase an Airsoft Two-Tone BB Gun. The guns are UK legal and comply with the VCR Act of 2007. If you live outside of the UK, the VCR Act does not pertain to you and you can purchase either a RIF Airsoft BB Gun or an Airsoft Two-Tone BB Gun.

A RIF is a (replica immitation firearm) and can only be purchased by licensed members of the UK or to persons living outside of the UK. If your billing address is outside of the UK and your delivery address is inside the UK, you will still need to be a licensed member to purchase a gun.

To be a licensed member you must either carry a valid UKARA player registration number or be a registered and insured member of a re-enactment group.

Last Updated: 21 Apr 2011 20:02:03