FREE DELIVERY TO MAINLAND UK ON ORDERS OVER £150 (exclusions apply)

Enola Gaye EG18 Military Smoke - BLACK! Ring-Pull fuse

£7.99
In Stock
Usually Ships: From Our Warehouse Within 24 Hours
*Estimates exclude weekends & are subject to change*
  • Buy 5 for £7.19 each and save 10%
  • Buy 10 for £7.03 each and save 12%
  • Buy 25 for £6.79 each and save 15%
  • Buy 50 for £6.55 each and save 18%
Earn 7 Target Points
2 customers have ordered this product in the past few hours

Mix 'N' Match Pyrotechnics

Save When You Combine Pyrotechnics To Get The Best Price
Description

Enola Gaye has just launched this awesome new BLACK EG18 military smoke which is amazingly priced considering the burn-time and massive smoke output!

Until now, it has been almost impossible to manufacture a black smoke generator which is not highly toxic. The Black EG18 is non-toxic, although any smoke particles themselves are not too clever to breathe lots of!

We cannot sell this for normal use as the flame emitted from the casing WILL set fire to whatever flammable surface the smoke grenade lands on. This can only be sold for special effects and simulation purposes and MUST NOT be thrown after it is lit.

If you have been lucky enough to use or witness Enola Gaye's new Large Strike Fuse smoke grenade, the EG18 has TRIPLE the smoke output in a shorter burn-time of 1m 20 seconds (approx.).

Pull the fuse and watch the world around you disappear!

BIG super-smoker at an unbelievably low price.

Almost the same size as a standard Coke drinks can - it is loosely modelled on the real military M18 smoke cannister.

11cm long by 5.5cm diameter.

Important Downloads

Specifications
CODE EG18ABK
Weight (Kg) 0.2200
Manufacturer Enola Gaye
Burn Time 80 Seconds
Fuse Delay 3 - 4 Seconds
Smoke Density Heavy
Reviews
Enola Gaye EG18 Military Smoke - BLACK! Ring-Pull fuse
Worth the price
Review by
Quality
Price
Value
I’ve used EG18s for quite a while now. They’re really good which is why I don’t mind spending a little extra for them, although recently thought I’ve noticed that the price has slightly crept up throughout the UK. I’ve found that this site usually is the cheapest and has them in stock!
I would highly recommend this product, great cover, easy to use, and works 90% of the time. (The other 10% is where they’ve set fire during the usage.)
Enola Gaye EG18 Military Smoke - BLACK! Ring-Pull fuse
Outstanding
Review by
Price
Value
Quality
These smokes are amazing, if you get the chance to use these then please do they are brilliant. The smoke comes out thick and fast. It's absolutely amazing for hiding your self when trying to get into the enemy base.
Important Information

General

All images, product contents and specifications listed are based on checks performed when a product is first listed and may differ due to changes over time made by the manufacturer. This includes package contents in regards to any 'extras' provided e.g. Sample BBs.

Items used in images to promote the main item (Holsters, Camo, etc) are not supplied unless listed in the Specification tab under 'Extras'. This includes attached rails, grips, scopes, suppressors etc.

Chinese supplied Batteries and Chargers are warrantied to be not DOA (Dead on Arrival) only. We always recommend swapping out to a better quality Battery and Charger at the earliest opportunity.

Custom Painted products (Two-Tone) are non-refundable as these are painted to order. 

Unless otherwise stated, all products are sold singly.

 

Performance

Any figures used are based on tests performed on the products when they are first listed. These can vary due to changes by the manufacturer, gas pressure, gas used and a number of other factors. All figures should be treated as an approximate guide and used for reference only. 

All listed FPS are +/- 5% due to differences from rifle to rifle. If you require a guaranteed FPS, please add an upgrade/downgrade option on to your product (this may cost extra).

No airsoft AEG is warrantied for use with an 11.1v LiPo or higher voltage battery at UK velocities (373fps or lower) unless specifically recommended on the product itself. Use of higher voltage batteries can cause failures and will negate any warranty implied or otherwise.

 

Wearable Items

We cannot offer a refund or exchange on articles bought and worn skirmishing that you subsequently feel aren't suitable. If in doubt, try the kit on in your house BEFORE you play as soiled items will not be refunded for this reason. Would you wear someone elses soiled socks?

Pyrotechnics

We cannot offer an exchange on pyrotechnic devices due to device failure. We are unable to guarantee that the pyrotechnic device has been stored in a moisture free environment or used correctly in accordance with the manufacturers guidelines.

  

* Required Fields

£7.99

Calculate Shipping

Write Your Own Review

Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register