Airsoft World Ltd's Competition T & C's
- There will be only ONE winner of this competition.
- A valid entry is an order placed between 2nd April 2017 - 30th April 2017, which has been paid for in full and has not been cancelled, refunded, currently pending or purchased fraudulently.
- Person's under 18 years of age will require parental consent, who will need to be contactable upon winning.
- The closing date for return of entries is Sunday 30th April at 11:59pm.
- The winning name will be drawn on Monday 1st May 2017.
- A single winner will be selected at random, using an algorithm written by an independent source.
- Details of the winning entry will be published on www.airsoftworld.net website from 1st May 2017.
- The winners will be notified by e-mail to their winning.
- There are no substitute prizes available.
- Employees of Airsoft World Ltd. or their immediate family are not eligible to enter this competition.
- Airsoft World Ltd. reserves the right to use the winner’s name for promotional purposes. This will only be in summary, for example: ‘Mrs Jones from Gorton’.
- Airsoft World Ltd. will not share an entrant’s details with any other third parties.
- Entry signifies acceptance of the above terms and conditions. Airsoft World Ltd. reserves the right to withhold or cancel the prize in the event of non compliance with these rules.
If you have any queries about the free competition please contact us at email@example.com.