The bi-pod legs are adjustable for height and are made from CNC'd aluminium.
Side plates on the grip can be removed to accommodate pressure switches and the RIS mount has a quick-detach feature although it also has a fixed bolt for super-secure mounting.
Quality products don't come cheap, and this is no exception so snap it up while it's on special offer!
- Good, but has it's flaws.Review by Blackwatch
Value Quality Price
Very sturdy when attached to rails.
Very hefty and chunky.
Looks good on my SRC G36KV.
Deploys to a bipod very easily. Sometimes when you don't want it to by accidentally pushing the 2 buttons.
Folding it back up into a grip again isn't very "tactical".
The slots for switches aren't wide enough to properly fit any of my torch switches in.
- nice piece of kitReview by Mathias
Price Value Quality
- Nice piece of kitReview by Andy
Price Value Quality
- This is a pretty chunky grip. It's light but pretty big - 17cm from rail to tip and pretty wide. Will fit most hands comfortably but if you're looking for a low profile stubby grip this isn't it. On the other hand big scary tactical attachments might be just what you want :-)
- For the price you might expect it to be made of polymer. It is a good quality ABS plastic and feels very sturdy but it is plastic.
- When the legs are extended you can't comfortably use the grip. You might ask why you'd want to - but it does make quick transitions from prone to moving and back to prone less easy.
- The recesses for tail switches (one on each side) are a little tight - I tried 3 different switches and they don't slip in to the channel as you might expect. Still fine if you want to put some velcro in there though.
- Converting from bipod back to grip isn't the most intuitive action as you have to hold the two halves together, press the two release switches and then push the spring loaded legs back in at the same time. It's not too difficult but it doesn't feel natural either.
Sounds like lots of gripes but they're not really, this is good kit, just be sure you think carefully about whether the combo works for you and your weapon system. Locks very securely to the rail both with just the quick detach button and the more permanent securing bolt, shooter's choice. Reccomended if this is what you want for your style of play.
currently not available for this item